Pages

Kamis, 28 Mei 2015

Best Cheap My Life as an Pink Doll Bed

My Life as an Pink Doll Bed
B00ND6M8QC

Product Description

Your child will want to go to bed early thanks to the My Life As Doll Pink Doll Bed. It is fit for a princess and has everything needed for your child's doll to sleep in style. The princess doll bed has butterfly details and includes an adorable butterfly and polka dot patterned comforter set. There is also a mattress and two pillows for a life-like look that will inspire your child's imagination.


My Life as an Pink Doll Bed

Product Details

  • Sales Rank: #285704 in Toys & Games
  • Brand: Our Generation
  • Dimensions: 8.50" h x 9.00" w x 21.00" l,

Features

  • Everything you need for your doll to sleep in style (Colors & patterns of Bedding may vary)
  • Baby doll bed with bedding features butterfly details
  • Encourages imaginative play
  • Includes bed, mattress, comforter and 2 pillows
  • Dimensions: 21.0" x 8.5" x 9.0"

B00ND6M8QC
Related Search :

My Life as an Pink Doll Bed




You're reading an article about Best Cheap My Life as an Pink Doll Bed and you can find articles Best Cheap My Life as an Pink Doll Bed this with the url http://marcelycastro.blogspot.com/2015/05/best-cheap-my-life-as-pink-doll-bed.html, you should share it or copying and pasting it if the article Best Cheap My Life as an Pink Doll Bed This is very beneficial to your friends, but do not forget to put the link Best Cheap My Life as an Pink Doll Bed source.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar